This release only works on Visual Studio 2012
. For the Visual Studio 2010 version, please visit here
To read more about the features in this version, please visit here
This release contains the following solution templates:
- Layered Web Application
- Layered Service Application
- Layered Windows Form Application
- Layered WPF Application
- Layered Silverlight Application
- Layered Cloud Web Application
- Layered SharePoint 2010 Application
- Layered MVC 4 Web Application
- Basic 3-Layer Web Application
- Basic 3-Layer Windows Forms Application
- Basic 3-Layer WPF Application
... and code generators:
- Inertia: Business Entity Component Generator Version 2.5
- Momentum: Data Access Component Generator Version 2.5
- Motion: Business Component Template Generator Version 2.1
- Velocity: Service Layer Generator Version 2.3
- Vector: Workflow Activities Generator Version 1.9
- Impulse: User Interface Process Component Generator Version 2.0
If you choose the Database project, the solution unfolding time will be slow. This is the observed behavior on some machines.Release 22.214.171.124
- New: Framework targetting
- New: Generate to folder/subfolder
- New: Allows Entity Inheritance in Inertia
- New: Allows selection of enum types from Entity project in Inertia and Momentum
- New: Allow entity name change in Momentum
- New: SELECT with Paging and Sorting method
- New: Optional Filter column
- New: Warns if Service Contract project is not available
- New: Code generators are now color-coded
- New: Momentum generates square brackets for column names in SQL
- New: Layered SharePoint 2010 Application template
- New: Unfolds Modeling Project for VS Ultimate editions
- Change: Revised Code Generation option buttons
- Change: SELECT (Single Object) method in Momentum allow filters
- Change: Motion uses combobox for component selection
- Change: Reduce clutter on code generators with separate Options window
- Change: Momentum creates new config file if not available
- Fixed: Momentum does not generate base class if Cancel is selected
- Fixed: Duplicate configurations
- Fixed: Some bugs in Inertia and Velocity.
- New: You can now Enable/Disable LASG on the fly.
- New: You can enable LASG on non-LASG unfolded solutions/projects as long they comply to the naming convention.
- New: You can now choose not to unfold certain projects.
- New: ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application Template (no integration currently)
- New: Keep generated files open option in code generators
- New: Option to launch the Service Reference dialog in Impulse.
- New: Unfolds Framework placeholder project.
- New: Unfolds SQL Server Database project.
- New: Unfolds Data Service Agents placeholder project.
- Change: Template Chooser replaces templates in New Project Dialog.
- Change: Code generation settings now stored in solution folder.
- Fixed: .gpstate corrupt issue. (Just re-enable LASG)
- Fixed: Several bugs that causes code generators to shutdown unexpectedly.