This release only works on Visual Studio 2013
. All projects will target .NET Framework 4.5.1.Release 188.8.131.52
- New: Unfolding Layered Application into folders (Partition by Module).
- New: Unfolding Layered Projects into folders (Partition by Layer).
- New: Select (Boolean) method in Momentum.
- New: Alpha Preview of Relativity Code Generator (for WEB API).
- Added: Support for installing on non-English Visual Studio (no localization).
- Added: Option to automatically NuGet dependent packages for projects.
- Added: Select data methods by clicking Treeview node in Motion.
- Added: Create Workflow Persistence Store from Vector.
- Change: New database server connection dialog in Inertia, Momentum & Vector.
- Change: Motion does not disable data methods list when no method name.
- Change: Updated to support Azure SDK 2.7
- Fixed: Momentum displays wrong class name.
- Fixed: Momentum checks single object query wrongly.
- Fixed: Velocity not showing Instance Context Mode and Concurrency Mode.
- Fixed: Vector not generating service endpoint properly.
... and many more fixes and improvements.